Comment on page
Disclaimer: The information provided on TruthGPT.one and the entirety of this webpage does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the website's content as such. TruthGPT does not recommend that any cryptocurrency or blockchain technology associated with it should be bought, sold, or held by you. Do conduct your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
- When beginning or continuing to trade, please be sure to thoroughly read and understand all of our documents. TruthGPT and it's beneficiaries are not responsible for any losses that may occur. Trade at your own responsibility.
- TruthGPT AI Chat Bot should be used for educational purposes only. Any information received from the bot should not be taken as political, financial, spiritual, or any other form of advice. TruthGPT is not liable for and does not guarantee the authenticity of information provided on any website or platform connected to the company.
- Crypto assets are not a legal tender. The value of crypto assets are not guaranteed by any individual.
- Purchases and sales of TruthGPT products and services on any exchange will incur fees to be borne by customers. This means that the actual buy and sell prices of the corresponding crypto assets will differ.
- The fees and other expenses incurred, as well as the calculation methods used, when making trades of crypto assets or over-the-counter derivatives of crypto assets (hereafter collectively referred to as “crypto asset trades”) are written on our Tokenomics page.
- The principal can not be guaranteed for crypto assets trades or trades of over-the-counter derivatives of crypto assets. Losses may be incurred due to fluctuations in the prices of the crypto asset being traded.
- If the private keys or passwords used in electronic authentication are lost, you may completely lose access to the corresponding virtual currency and its value may be lost. Additionally, you may incur losses if these are abused by a third party.
- Crypto assets may be used for payments with unspecified persons, or bought and sold with unspecified persons as a counter-party. Crypto assets may only be used to settle a set price in the event that the person receiving the payment agrees to the amount.
- Customers may incur losses if the conditions of our business or assets deteriorate.
- Customer assets are managed separately from our own assets.